It’s very much a last-minute agenda this week as I catch up on the inevitable post-travel backlog and pretty much just pick stuff from my tweet timeline over the week 😊 But hey, there’s some good stuff in there and I still managed to knock out almost an hour worth of content!
- La Poste Mobile got themselves ransom’d and their data dumped (and they’re still offline)
- Mangatoon are very clearly covering up their breach (which is now hard to do given it in HIBP and received plenty of press)
- The "Seconds" app is my secret presenting sauce! (any workout app that can run a sequence of timed intervals will do it)
- I’m totally loving Apple’s AirTags to track all my things! (not loving that my AMG is still sitting Melbourne 🤦♂️)
- The Wi-Fi BBQ thermometer is actually really neat (and it does benefit from being connected, too)
- Sponsored by: Kolide can help you nail third-party audits and internal compliance goals with endpoint security for your entire fleet. Learn more here.